Quality Design/Build Systems for Commercial Construction
For 100 years, Butler Manufacturing™ has maintained a reputation for quality in the building industry. Butler uses the best materials and innovative procedures to provide superior quality buildings. The Butler® difference is in the details, from the Scrubolt™ fasteners to the roof clips. Butler® building components are designed for strength, durability, longevity, and sustainability.
Design-build is a project delivery system that includes planning, design, and construction under one contract. This construction system simplifies and streamlines the entire building process to save you time and money. With a design-build solution from Butler, you have a single reliable source for every aspect of construction— Crest Construction your local Butler Builder®. It’s the ideal way to increase communication, eliminate extra steps, condense timelines, and add bottom-line savings.
A Butler® building system offers virtually unlimited flexibility with regard to your building design—from distinctive exterior aesthetic options to functional interior configurations. You can also choose a hybrid solution that combines conventional building materials with the efficiencies of systems construction. Butler structural systems can accommodate a range of building widths, heights, roof slopes, and exterior finish requirements.
- Rigid frame design facilitates virtually any building size and shape
- Exterior options include stucco, brick, and glass, in addition to Butler’s selection of metal wall panel systems
- Clearspan and long bay structural systems create large areas of uninterrupted space to maximize productivity
- Flexibility to install one of the many Butler roofing systems from the weathertight MR-24® roof system, the industry’s finest standing-seam roof system to the Butlerib® II Roof System, the industry’s best through-fastened roof system.
- Butler sets the industry standard for roof performance for more than 40 years.
One of the greatest advantages of Butler® systems construction is its ability to reduce your construction schedule. In fact, building a Butler® building system has been shown to reduce construction times by up to 30% versus conventional building methods.
- All Butler® structural steel is precision engineered using state-of-the-art computer modeling to facilitate faster assembly in the field
- A design-build solution from Crest Construction, your Butler Builder® eliminates third parties to streamline construction and further condense construction schedules
- Regionally located manufacturing plants allow for shorter shipping distances and faster delivery times
Benefits of Professional Butler Builder®
We combine our experience with our commitment to quality workmanship, allowing us to deliver a superior finished project.
Crest Construction and Butler Buildings are a great team. Together we provide superior quality commercial buildings.
Butler’s efficient design/build system significantly reduces the construction schedule, saving both time and money.
The condensed construction schedule will have your business up and running in no time.